Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Gate Valve||Connection:||Flange Ends|
|Power:||Electric||Temperature Of Media:||≤200 ℃|
|Pressure:||Medium Pressure||Color:||Customer's Request, Blue|
|Design Standard:||GB12232||Medium:||Water Oil Gas|
Cast Iron Flanged Gate Valve,
1.0 Mpa Flanged Gate Valve,
Motorized DN50 Gate Valve Flanged
1. The valve is flange connected and complies with GB / T 12232 standard. The valve is mainly composed of valve body, gate, valve rod, valve cover, valve rod nut, hand wheel and other parts.
2. The valve rotates the valve stem nut by rotating the hand wheel to make the valve stem move up and down, so as to drive the ram to rise or fall and make a linear displacement perpendicular to the fluid to achieve the purpose of opening and closing
1. Simple shape, good manufacturing process, wide application range and easy installation.
2. The structure is reasonable and compact, the volume is small, and the mass closing parts (gate) adopt wedge structure, which can automatically compensate the deformation of the valve body caused by abnormal load or temperature during operation, and the sealing is safe and reliable.
3. The medium can flow in any direction from both sides of the gate valve, which can be connected or cut off
1. This product shall be placed in a dry warehouse and shall not be stored in the open air.
2. Regular maintenance is required for long-term storage.
3. Pressure test and inspection shall be carried out before installation, and installation can be carried out only after it is qualified.
4. Clean the inner cavity of pipes and valves before installation.
5. The hand wheel cannot be used for lifting. No auxiliary lever shall be added during operation. If the hand wheel rotates clockwise, it is closed, otherwise it is open.
6. The operating conditions shall meet the technical requirements in the performance specification.
7. After installation, the product shall not be subjected to large external force, and the valve bracket shall be set if necessary.
8. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4 ℃, thermal insulation protection shall be provided; When it is used as the end valve, the companion pipe or jacket shall be used for heating to prevent the pipe wall temperature from being lower than 0 ℃.
9. It is strictly prohibited to install and use it on the pipeline bearing vibration or rapid change of medium temperature.
10. DN ≤ 300 can be installed on horizontal and vertical pipelines. When used for horizontal pipelines, the handwheel shall be installed upward; DN350 ≥ shall be installed on the horizontal pipeline with the hand wheel facing upward; Special customization is required for horizontal installation; The flow direction of media is unrestricted.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen