Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Knife Gate Valve||Media:||Water,Oil|
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Pressure:||Medium Pressure|
|Structure:||Knife Gate Valve||Standard:||DIN,ANSI,API|
|Color:||Customer's Request||Size:||DN50 To DN1200|
|Connection:||Wafer,Flange Ends||Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature|
JIS Carbon Steel Knife Gate Valve,
PN1.0 Carbon Steel Knife Gate Valve,
Rustproof 12 Inch Knife Gate Valve
Knife gate valve is also known as knife gate valve, knife gate valve, slurry valve and slurry valve. Its opening and closing parts are gate. The movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the fluid direction. The medium is cut off by the knife edge gate which can cut fiber materials. The gate has two sealing surfaces. The two sealing surfaces of the most commonly used gate plate valve form a wedge. The wedge angle varies with the valve parameters, usually 5 °, The gate of wedge knife gate valve can be made into a whole, which is called rigid gate valve; It can also be made into a ram that can produce slight deformation to improve its manufacturability and make up for the deviation of the angle of the sealing surface in the processing process. This kind of ram is called elastic ram. In fact, there is no chamber in the valve body. The gate rises and falls in the side guide groove and is tightly pressed on the valve seat by the lug at the bottom. If it is necessary to achieve high medium tightness, the O-shaped sealing valve seat can be selected to realize two-way sealing. Knife gate valve has small installation space, low working pressure, not easy to accumulate sundries and low price.
When the knife gate valve is closed, the sealing surface can be sealed only by the medium pressure, that is, the sealing surface of the gate valve can be pressed to the valve seat on the other side by the medium pressure to ensure the sealing of the sealing surface, which is self sealing. Most gate valves are forced sealed, that is, when the valve is closed, the gate valve should be forced to the valve seat by external force to ensure the sealing of the sealing surface. This type of valve shall generally be installed vertically in the pipeline.
Driving mode of knife gate valve: manual, sprocket, electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, bevel gear, electric control, hydraulic and pneumatic. Knife gate valve shape: rising stem and Non rising stem. Knife gate valve material: cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, fluorine lining, etc.
Knife gate valve seal: hard seal, soft seal, single-sided seal, double-sided seal and other materials.
With the advantages of small volume, small flow resistance, light weight, easy installation and disassembly, the ultra-thin knife gate valve completely solves the difficult problems of large flow resistance, heavy weight, difficult installation and large floor area of ordinary gate valve, flat gate valve, ball valve, stop valve, regulating valve and butterfly valve. After the emergence of knife gate valve, a large number of general cut-off valves and regulating valves have been replaced. The world's largest consumption of knife gate valves is the United States and Japan
This valve is widely applied to pipelines such as water supply and drainage, construction, oil, chemicalindustry, coal gas (natural gas), food, medicine, power plant, nuclear power plant and urban pollution discharge etcfor purpose of adjusting or cutting the flow contains various medium, such as thick granule, sticky liquid and floating contamination etc.
|Bonnet,Body||Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel|
||Nodular Cast Iron|
|Valve core||Stainless Steel|
|Packing||PTFE sealing ring|
|Press cover||Stainless Steel|
|Stem nut:||Stainless Steel|
1. Before the installation of knife gate valve, check the valve cavity and sealing surface, and no dirt or sand is allowed to adhere;
2. Bolts at all connecting parts shall be tightened evenly;
3. Check that the packing parts are required to be compressed to ensure both the tightness of the packing and the flexible opening of the ram;
4. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the medium flow direction to ensure consistency with the valve requirements;
5. When installing the valve, the user must reserve the necessary space for valve driving;
6. The wiring of the driving device must be carried out according to the circuit diagram;
7. The knife gate valve must be maintained regularly. It is not allowed to collide and squeeze at will, so as not to affect the sealing.
1. The hand wheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to be used for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
2. Double gate valves shall be installed vertically (i.e. the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is at the top).
3. The gate valve with bypass valve shall open the bypass valve before opening (to balance the pressure difference at the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed according to the provisions of the product operation manual.
5. If the valve is frequently opened and closed, lubricate it at least once a month
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen