Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Gate Valve||Body Material:||Ht200|
|Face To Face:||Standard||Structure:||Rising Stem|
|Connection:||Flange||Disc Material:||Iron HT200|
Handwheel GOST Steel Gate Valve,
Grey GOST Steel Gate Valve,
Cast Iron HT200 Gate Valve
The opening and closing part of the cast steel gate valve is the gate, and the movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the fluid direction. The gate valve can only be fully opened and closed, not adjusted and throttled. The ram has two sealing surfaces. The most commonly used mode is that the two sealing surfaces of the ram valve form a wedge. The wedge angle varies with the valve parameters, usually 50. When the medium temperature is not high, it is 2 ° 52 '. The gate of wedge gate valve can be made into a whole, which is called rigid gate valve; It can also be made into a ram that can produce slight deformation to improve its manufacturability and make up for the deviation of the angle of the sealing surface in the processing process. This kind of ram is called elastic ram.
Cast steel gate valve: divided into carbon steel gate valve, stainless steel gate valve, low alloy steel gate valve (high temperature resistant chromium molybdenum steel belongs to this category), low temperature steel gate valve, etc.
There are also various specific steel grades under various cast steel gate valves, which are commonly used as follows:
1. The casting grades of carbon steel gate valves include: WCA, WCB, WCC, LCB, etc; Applicable temperature - 46 ℃ ~ 425 ℃.
2. Casting grades of stainless steel gate valves: 301 stainless steel, CF8 stainless steel (corresponding to forging 304 stainless steel), CF8M stainless steel (corresponding to forging 316 stainless steel), etc; Applicable temperature - 198 ℃ ~ 816 ℃.
3. Low alloy steel is divided into high-temperature alloy steel and high-strength low-alloy steel, among which high-temperature alloy steel is often called chromium molybdenum steel.
Casting grades of chromium molybdenum steel gate valves: zg1cr5mo, zg15cr1mov, ZG20CrMoV, wc6, wc9, c12a, etc. Applicable temperature: 550 ℃ ~ 750 ℃.
The applicable temperature of each specific brand of material is different, which shall be selected according to the actual working conditions.
1. Before installation, check the valve cavity, sealing surface and other parts, and no dirt or sand is allowed to adhere;
2. Bolts at all connecting parts shall be tightened evenly;
3. Check that the packing parts are required to be compressed to ensure both the tightness of the packing and the flexible opening of the ram;
4. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve model, connection size and pay attention to the medium flow direction to ensure consistency with the valve requirements;
5. When installing the valve, the user must reserve the necessary space for valve driving;
6. The wiring of the driving device must be carried out according to the circuit diagram;
7. The gate valve must be maintained regularly and shall not be collided and squeezed at will, so as not to affect the sealing.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen