Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Floating Ball Valve||Color:||Customer's Request|
|Pressure:||Medium Pressure,High Pressure||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature||Medium:||Water Or Nitric Acid|
|Ball:||2Cr13||Seal Ring:||F4 / Stainless Steel|
Nitric Acid Stainless Steel Ball Valve,
F4 Stainless Steel Ball Valve,
6.4mpa SS Ball Valve Flange End
Stainless steel flange ball valve can be closed tightly only by rotating 90 degrees and small rotating torque. The completely equal inner cavity of the valve body provides a very small resistance and straight flow channel for the medium. It is generally considered that the ball valve is most suitable for direct opening and closing, but recent development has designed the ball valve to throttle and control flow. The main feature of the ball valve is its compact structure and easy operation and maintenance. It is suitable for general working media such as water, solvent, acid and natural gas, as well as media with poor working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The ball valve body can be integral or combined. This type of valve shall be installed in the horizontal direction of the pipeline.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section with the same length.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. It is tight and reliable. The sealing surface of the ball valve is widely made of plastic with good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in the vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat shall be isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause the erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. It has a wide range of applications, ranging from small to several millimeters and large to several meters. It can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure.
Ball valve has been widely used in petroleum, chemical industry, power generation, papermaking, atomic energy, aviation, rocket and other departments, as well as people's daily life.
1. Confirm that the pipeline and valve have been flushed before operation.
2. The operation of the valve drives the valve stem to rotate according to the input signal of the actuator: when rotating forward for 1 / 4 turn (900), the valve is closed. The valve opens when rotated 1 / 4 turn (900) in the opposite direction.
3. When the direction indicator arrow of the actuator is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is open; When the indicating arrow is perpendicular to the pipeline, the valve is closed.
|Test Item||Shell Test||SealTest||Back Seal Test||Air SealTest|
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen