Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Lift Check Valve||Temperature Of Media:||≤ 425 ℃|
|Pressure:||1.6/2.5/4.0 Mpa||Color:||Customer's Request / Body|
|Connection:||Flange Ends||Body Material:||Stainless Steel ; 304|
|Medium:||Oil Water Gas||Disc:||Stainless Steel ; 304|
Flange Lift Check Valve,
2.5 Mpa Lift Check Valve,
Anticorrosive Stainless Steel Lift Check Valve
Lift check valve refers to the valve that automatically opens and closes the valve disc depending on the flow of the medium itself to prevent the backflow of the medium. It is also known as check valve, one-way valve, reverse flow valve and back pressure valve. The check valve belongs to an automatic valve, which is mainly used to prevent medium backflow, reverse rotation of pump and driving motor, and discharge of container medium. The check valve can also be used on the pipeline to supply the auxiliary system in which the pressure may rise above the system pressure. Check valves can be mainly divided into swing check valves (rotating according to the center of gravity) and lift check valves (moving along the axis)
1. The disc of the swing check valve is disc-shaped and rotates around the rotating shaft of the valve seat channel. Because the channel in the valve is streamlined and the flow resistance is smaller than that of the rising butterfly check valve, it is suitable for large-diameter occasions with low flow rate and infrequent flow change, but it is not suitable for pulsating flow, and its sealing performance is not as good as that of the lifting type. Butterfly check valves are divided into single disc type, double disc type and multi half type. These three forms are mainly divided according to the valve diameter, in order to prevent the hydraulic impact from being weakened when the medium stops flowing or flows back.
2. Lift check valve: for the check valve with the valve disc sliding along the vertical center line of the valve body, the internal thread check valve can only be installed on the horizontal pipeline, and the valve disc on the high-pressure small-diameter check valve can adopt a ball. The body shape of butterfly check valve is the same as that of stop valve (which can be used as stop valve), so its fluid resistance coefficient is large. Its structure is similar to the stop valve, and the valve body and disc are the same as the stop valve. The upper part of the valve disc and the lower part of the valve cover are processed with a guide sleeve. The valve disc guide sleeve can rise and fall freely in the valve disc guide sleeve. When the medium flows downstream, the valve disc opens by the thrust of the medium. When the medium stops flowing, the valve disc falls on the valve seat vertically to prevent the reverse flow of the medium. The direction of medium inlet and outlet channel of straight through butterfly check valve is perpendicular to that of valve seat channel; For vertical lift check valve, the direction of medium inlet and outlet channel is the same as that of valve seat channel, and its flow resistance is smaller than that of straight through check valve.
3. Swing check valve: a check valve whose disc rotates around the pin shaft in the valve seat. Disc check valve has simple structure and can only be installed on horizontal pipeline with good sealing performance.
4. Lift check valve: a valve whose disc slides along the center line of the valve body. Pipeline check valve is a new valve. It has small volume, light weight and good processing technology. It is one of the development directions of check valve. However, the fluid resistance coefficient is slightly larger than that of swing check valve.
5. Compression check valve: This valve is used as a boiler feed water and steam shut-off valve. It has the comprehensive function of lifting check valve, stop valve or angle valve
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen