Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Brass Water Valve||Color:||Customer's Request, Brass Face|
|Working Temperature:||From -20 To 150||Media:||Water, Oil, Steam|
|Body Material:||Brass||Working Pressure:||1.0~1.6 Mpa|
|Pressure:||Medium Pressure, Low Pressure||Size:||DN15 To DN50|
Rustproof Handwheel Globe Valve,
Brass Handwheel Globe Valve,
Steam Threaded Globe Valve
This series of valves is suitable for working medium for water, non-corrosive liquid, air, saturated vapor etc .
Stop valve, also known as shut-off valve, is the most widely used valve. Its popularity is due to the small friction between sealing surfaces during opening and closing, relatively durable, small opening height, easy manufacture and convenient maintenance. It is not only suitable for medium and low pressure, but also suitable for high pressure.
The closing principle of the stop valve is to make the sealing surface of the valve disc closely fit the sealing surface of the valve seat by relying on the pressure of the valve rod to prevent the flow of media.
The stop valve only allows one-way flow of medium and has directionality during installation. The structural length of the stop valve is longer than that of the gate valve, and the fluid resistance is large. During long-term operation, the sealing reliability is not strong.
1. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure and convenient manufacture and maintenance.
2. Small working stroke and short opening and closing time.
3. Good sealing performance, small friction between sealing surfaces and long service life.
Precautions for storage, installation and use
1. The valve is stored in a dry warehouse, and it is strictly forbidden to store it in the open air.
2. Long-term storage should be maintained regularly.
3. This product can be installed in any position of the pipeline and any pipeline, and the working conditions should be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification.
4. A pressure test should be carried out before installation, and installation can only be done if it meets the requirements.
5. Before installation, the inner cavity of the pipe and valve should be cleaned up.
6. After the product is installed, it should not be subjected to large external force.
7. The direction of the handle should be consistent with the direction of the groove of the square head of the valve stem.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen