Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Brass Water Valve||Body Material:||Brass|
|Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature, 0~100 Centigrade||Working Pressure:||1.0~1.6 Mpa|
Leakproof Lockable Brass Ball Valve,
Threaded Lockable Brass Ball Valve,
Threaded Ball Valve
This series of valves is suitable for working medium for water, noncorrosive liquid, air, saturated vapor etc.The working principle of ball valve is to make the valve unblocked or blocked by rotating the valve. The ball valve has the advantages of light switch and small volume. It can be made into a large diameter, reliable sealing, simple structure and convenient maintenance. The sealing surface and spherical surface are often closed, which is not easy to be eroded by the medium. It has been widely used in various industries
Ball valve is evolved from plug valve. It has the same 90 degree rotation lifting action, except that the cock body is a sphere with a circular through hole or channel passing through its axis. The ratio of the spherical surface to the channel port should be such that when the ball rotates 90 degrees, all spherical surfaces should appear at the inlet and outlet, so as to cut off the flow
Precautions for storage, installation and use
1. The valve is stored in a dry warehouse, and it is strictly forbidden to store it in the open air.
2. Long-term storage should be maintained regularly.
3. This product can be installed in any position of the pipeline and any pipeline, and the working conditions should be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification.
4. A pressure test should be carried out before installation, and installation can only be done if it meets the requirements.
5. Before installation, the inner cavity of the pipe and valve should be cleaned up.
6. After the product is installed, it should not be subjected to large external force.
7. The direction of the handle should be consistent with the direction of the groove of the square head of the valve stem.
Hot and cold water,Gas,Oil, etc
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen