Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Globe Valve||Body Material:||Ductile Iron|
|Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature||Size:||DN50~DN200|
|Pressure:||Medium Pressure||Connection:||Flange Ends|
Anti Corrosion Globe Valve Cast Iron,
1.6 Mpa Globe Valve Cast Iron,
Plunger Flange Globe Valve
The valve can be used for opening and closing on pipelines and equipment with non corrosive media, and generally not for throttling.
The valve is composed of valve body, valve cover, plunger, sealing ring, support, valve rod, hand wheel and other parts. By turning the hand wheel, the valve rod rotates and rises or falls, so as to drive the plunger to rise or fall to open or close. The small hole on the valve cover is used for leak detection
1. The structure is reasonable and compact, the volume is small, the appearance of the valve body is barrel or streamline, and the shape is beautiful.
2. Open and close, and the seal is safe and reliable.
3. The valve seat can be replaceable.
4. It has good flow characteristics, can reasonably distribute the flow and solve the problem of hydraulic imbalance in the pipe network.
1. This product should be stored in a dry warehouse, and it is strictly prohibited to store it in the open air.
2. Regular maintenance is required for long-term storage.
3. Pressure test shall be conducted before installation, and installation can be carried out only after meeting the requirements.
4. Clean the inner cavity of pipes and valves before installation.
5. Do not tighten the middle port bolt when the valve is open.
6. After the product is installed, it shall not be subjected to large external force.
7. The operating conditions shall be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification.
8. When the new valve is put into operation, the nuts on the valve cover shall be tightened one by one. This operation shall be carried out within one hour after the valve reaches the operating temperature, and the valve shall be fully closed.
9. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4 ℃, thermal insulation protection shall be provided; When it is used as the end valve, the companion pipe or jacket shall be used for heating to prevent the pipe wall temperature from being lower than 0 ℃.
10. It is strictly prohibited to install and use it on the pipeline bearing vibration or rapid change of medium temperature.
11. Turn the hand wheel clockwise to close, and vice versa to open.
12. This product can be installed in any direction, but note that the medium flow direction is consistent with the arrow direction on the valve body
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen