Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Globe Valve||Body Material:||Grey Iron|
|Pressure:||1.6 Mpa||Standard:||DIN GB|
|Color:||Customer's Request||Connection:||Flange Ends|
|Media:||Water||Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature|
DIN Flanged Globe Valve,
1.6 Mpa Flanged Globe Valve,
Cast Iron DIN Globe Valve
The product is a straight through single seat positive mounted regulating valve. Its purpose is to change the medium flow of the pipeline and regulate the fluid
1. The valve is mainly composed of valve body, valve disc, valve cover, valve stem, indicator assembly and hand wheel.
2. Principle: rotate the hand wheel to make the valve stem rotate, so as to drive the valve disc to rise or fall, and change the spacing between the valve disc and the valve seat. The spacing can be read from the indicator ring and scale on the valve stem, so as to realize the adjustment of medium flow
1. The structure is reasonable and compact, the volume is small, the appearance of the valve body is barrel or streamline, and the shape is beautiful.
2. Small opening and closing torque and safe and reliable sealing.
1. The product shall be stored in a dry warehouse and shall not be stored in the open air.
2. Keep it for a long time and maintain it regularly.
3. Pressure test shall be conducted before installation, and installation can be carried out only after meeting the requirements.
4. Clean the inner cavity of pipes and valves before installation.
5. The hand wheel cannot be used for lifting. If the hand wheel rotates clockwise, it is closed, otherwise it is open.
6. The operating conditions must meet the requirements of performance specifications.
7. Maintenance shall be carried out as planned during use.
8. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4 ℃, thermal insulation protection shall be provided; When it is used as the end valve, the companion pipe or jacket shall be used for heating to prevent the pipe wall temperature from being lower than 0 ℃.
9. It is strictly prohibited to install and use it on the pipeline bearing vibration or rapid change of medium temperature.
10. During the installation of this valve, the medium flow direction shall be consistent with the arrow direction on the valve body (attached figure)
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen