Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Floating Ball Valve||Color:||Stainless Steel Face|
|Body Material:||Titanium Or WCB Or Stainless Steel 316,304||Size:||DN6~DN100|
|Connection:||Thread||Medium:||Water Oil Gas|
|Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature||Pressure:||1.6 Mpa 1000wog|
2PS Floating Ball Valve,
1000 wog Floating Ball Valve,
Thread SS 304 Floating Ball Valve
One piece internal thread ball valve and flange ball valve belong to the same type of valve. The difference is that its closing part is a sphere. The sphere rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section with the same length.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. Tight and reliable. At present, plastic is widely used as the sealing surface material of ball valve, with good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and open and close quickly. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close, which is convenient for remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause the erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. It has a wide range of applications, ranging from small diameter to a few millimeters and large diameter to a few meters. It can be applied from high vacuum to high pressure. When the ball rotates for 90 degrees, the inlet and outlet shall be spherical, so as to cut off the flow
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen