Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Globe Valve||Connection:||Flange Ends|
|Color:||Customer's Request; Blue||Valve Type:||Globe Valve|
|Medium:||Water Oil Gas And Toxic Gas Steam||Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature|
din globe valve flange type,
ductile iron globe valve flange type,
1.6mpa pressure flanged globe valve
The bellows stop valve is applicable to pipelines under various working conditions in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, chemical fertilizer, electric power and other industries. This valve is mainly used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. It is generally not used to regulate the flow.
1. double sealing design (bellows + packing) if the bellows fails, the valve rod packing will also be avoided.
2. reasonable structure, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
3. no fluid loss, reduce energy loss and improve plant equipment safety.
4. the sealing surface is overlaid with Co based cemented carbide, which has good wear resistance, corrosion resistance, friction resistance and long service life, reducing maintenance times and operating costs.
5. the firm and durable bellows seal design ensures zero leakage of the valve rod and provides maintenance free conditions.
6. the stop valve stem is subject to conditioning and surface nitriding treatment, with good corrosion and friction resistance;
7. valve rod lifting position indication is more intuitive
|Design and manufacture||DIN 3356|
|Face to face||DIN3202-F1|
|Flange end||BS EN1902-2:1997|
|Seal test||0.6 mpa|
|Suitable temperature||≤200 ℃|
|SUItable medium||water oil steam|
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen