Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Y Strainer Valve||Name:||Flange Filter Valve|
flange ends y strainer valve,
100mm size y strainer valve,
compact structure y type strainer valve
This product is suitable for nominal pressure ≤1.6MPa, temperature 0 ° C ~120 ° C /0 ° C ~200 ° C water, ≤0.2MPa saturated steam, oil pipeline, can filter dirt, precipitation, rust and other debris in the medium.
|Flange end||BS EN1092-2|
|Detection and testing||BS EN 12266|
|Nominal Pressure||1.6 Mpa|
|hell Test(water)||2.4 mpa|
|Suitable temperature||temperature ≤ 200 ℃|
|Suitable pressure||pressure < 1.6 MPa.|
|Suitable medium||vapour water oil|
The valve is from the medium into the inlet, through the filter screen to achieve the purpose of filtering, from the outlet flow out.
1. Simple shape, good manufacturing technology, wide range of application, easy to install.
2. Reasonable and compact structure, full appearance, in the work can filter the impurities in the medium.
3. The medium can flow from the direction of the valve inlet, filter through the filter screen, and flow out from the outlet to achieve the purpose of filtration.
1. This product is installed on the pipeline for filtering sundries in the pipeline and protecting the normal operation of valves or equipment.
2. Bypass must be installed on the pipelines for installing the product.
3. Pipe and valve cavity should be cleaned before installation.
4. The valve shall not be subjected to large external forces after installation.
5. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4℃, insulation protection should be taken; As the end valve should be used with pipe or jacket heating, to prevent the pipe wall temperature below 0℃.
6. It is strictly prohibited to install and use in the pipeline under vibration or the rapid change of medium temperature.
7. The product is usually installed at the inlet of the pressure reducing valve, hydraulic control valve and other equipment. The installation position should be 6-10 times the diameter of the protected valve, and the flow direction of the medium should be consistent with the arrow direction of the valve body; Otherwise, the filter function is not achieved.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen