Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Strainer Valve||Connection:||Flange Ends,RF|
|Color:||Blue,Customer's Request, Black||Standard:||KS Standard|
|Pressure:||Medium Pressure,1.6Mpa||Material:||Cast Iron, Grey Iron|
black body y strainer filter valve,
grey iron y strainer filter valve,
y type strainer valve 10k pressure
This product is suitable for nominal pressure ≤1.6MPa, temperature 0 ° C ~120 ° C /0 ° C ~200 ° C water, ≤0.2MPa saturated steam, oil pipeline, can filter dirt, precipitation, rust and other debris in the medium.
Y-type filter is an indispensable filter device for conveying medium pipeline system. Y-type filter is usually installed at the inlet of pressure relief valve, pressure relief valve, water level valve or other equipment to remove impurities in the medium to protect the normal use of valves and equipment. Y type filter has advanced structure, low resistance, easy to discharge and so on. Y type filter applicable medium can be water, oil, gas.
|Type||Pressure(MPa)||Testing pressure MPa||Suitable temperature℃||Suitable medium|
This product is composed of body, cover, filter and other parts, the medium from the import into, through the filter screen filter, from the outlet out
1. This product is kept in a dry warehouse and is strictly prohibited to be stored in the open air.
2. Long-term storage, regular maintenance.
3. The product is usually installed in the pressure relief valve, pressure relief valve, hydraulic control valve or the use of medium equipment at the inlet end.
4. Bypass the pipelines for installing the product.
5. The product should be installed from the distance of the protected valve should be 6 ~ 10 times the diameter of the protected valve.
6. When installing, the medium flow must be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the body.
7. When installing, the cover is under the diameter axis.
8. Pipe and valve cavity should be cleaned before installation.
9. Operating conditions should be consistent with the requirements in the main performance specifications.
10. Cleaning or cleaning should be carried out when the inlet and outlet pressure difference is greater than 0.2MPa.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen