Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Y Strainer Valve||Body Material:||Carbon Steel|
|Color:||Customer's Request,Gray||Connection:||Flange Ends, RF|
|Size:||DN15~DN500||Type:||Y Type Strainer. Filter Valve|
|Filter Material:||304，ss304||Medium:||Water Oil Steam|
1.0 mpa pressure y strainer valve,
metallurgy y type strainer valve,
500mm y type strainer valve
Cast steel filters are widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, papermaking, medicine, food, mining, electric power, urban, household and other gas fields. Cast iron filter is an indispensable device on the transmission medium pipeline, usually installed at the inlet of pressure relief valve, pressure relief valve, positioning valve or other equipment, to eliminate impurities in the medium, in order to protect the normal use of valves and equipment, reduce equipment maintenance costs.
When the fluid enters the filter with a filter element, the impurities are blocked by the filter element, and the clean filter gas is discharged from the filter outlet. When it is necessary to clean, as long as the filter cylinder is disassembled, the filter element is taken out, and then it can be reloaded after cleaning. Therefore, the use and maintenance of cast iron filter is extremely convenient.
|face to face||GB/T 12221|
|Flange connection dimensions||JB/T 79.1|
|Inspection of valves||GB/T 26480|
|hell Test(water)||2.4 mpa|
|Suitable temperature||-29℃ ≤t ≤ 425 ℃|
|Suitable pressure||pressure < 1.6 MPa.|
|Suitable medium||vapour water oil|
|Air filter net||304|
|May break down||Cause of failure||Method of elimination|
|Middle mouth leakage||
1. Damage or failure of the middle oral pad.
2. The sealing surface of the middle mouth is damaged.
1. Replace the middle mouth-pad.
2. Repair the sealing surface.
1. This product shall be stored in a dry warehouse, and it is strictly prohibited to store it in the open air.
2. The product is often installed at the inlet of pressure reducing valve, pressure relief valve, hydraulic control valve or water gas equipment.
3. It should be installed at a distance of 6-10 times the diameter of the protected valve.
4. The pipeline for installing this valve must be bypassed.
5. Check whether the bolts are loose. If they are loose, tighten them.
During installation, the flow of the medium must be consistent with the direction of the arrow on the valve body.
7. The operating condition should be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification.
8. The flow of the selected product must be greater than or equal to the flow required by the pipeline.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen