Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fire Protection Valves||Body Material:||Ductile Iron|
|Valve Name:||Butterfly Valve||Working Tempreature:||≤80℃|
|Working Pressure:||1.6 Mpa||Connect Type:||Wafer|
|Suitable Medium:||Water||Body Color:||Red Color|
80mm wafer butterfly valve,
ductile iron wafer butterfly valve,
80mm fire protection valves
The valve can be widely used in the clean water system of municipal pipe network, water heating system, construction and other industries. It can not only quickly connect or cut off the medium, but also quickly adjust the medium flow. The valve can be used on the pipeline or equipment of non corrosive medium to intercept, connect and regulate the flow.
When the handle of the valve is rotated by 90 °, the valve shaft also rotates. The valve shaft drives the butterfly plate to rotate to open or close. The dial and the handle meet to adjust the flow
|Part Name||Part material|
|Stem||Carbon steel ,SS|
1. The structural dimensions shall comply with GB/T12221, with small volume, light weight and easy operation.
2. The structure adopts a half shaft structure, which can be quickly opened when operating at 90 °; The disc plate has high strength, large flow area, small current resistance and energy saving.
3. The medium can flow through both sides of the flange butterfly valve in any direction to achieve the purpose of connection or cut off.
1. The valve is installed on the pipeline for opening and closing, and can also be used for regulation and throttling.
2. The valve can be installed in any direction.
3. Clean the pipe and valve cavity before installation.
4. The valve shall be free from large external force after installation.
5. The valve is installed on the pipeline that has been closed for a long time, and it should be opened and closed regularly.
6. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4 ℃, thermal insulation protection shall be carried out; As the end valve, the tracing pipe or jacket shall be used for heating to prevent the pipe wall temperature from being lower than 0 ℃.
7. It is strictly prohibited to install and use it on the pipeline that is subject to vibration or rapid change of medium temperature.
8. The operating conditions shall be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen