Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Swing Check Valve||Port Size:||DN50-DN600|
|Body Material:||Carbon Steel||Connection:||Flange Ends|
|Disc:||WCB||Working Temperature:||-20 To 425℃|
2.5mpa Carbon Steel Swing Check Valve,
DIN Carbon Steel Swing Check Valve,
Durable DIN Swing Check Valve
The swing check valve has the characteristics of sealing, strong usability, no medium internal and external leakage and easy operation. It successfully solves the problems of poor performance of ordinary valves used in chemical pipelines, easy perforation of shell, poor sealing performance and easy leakage. It is especially suitable for the transmission of ammonia and gas pipelines in chemical industry, and meets the requirements of long-term reliable use. Its sealing, maintainability, safety, etc.
1. The check valve is used in the pipeline system. Its main function is to prevent the backflow of medium, the reverse rotation of pump and its driving motor, and the discharge of medium in the container. The check valve can also be used on the pipeline to supply the auxiliary system in which the pressure may rise above the main system pressure.
2. The design and manufacture of the product shall comply with American Standard ANSI B16 34. API standard API6D requirements
3. The pressure bearing parts of the valve are cast by casting process, with beautiful surface quality and no surface defects such as sand sticking and cold insulation; The internal quality is stable without internal defects such as porosity, sand holes and cracks.
4. The swing check valve adopts the built-in rocker swing structure. All the opening and closing parts of the valve are installed inside the valve body and do not penetrate the valve body. Except that the middle flange is sealed with sealing gasket or sealing ring, there is no external leakage point as a whole, which makes the possibility of valve leakage.
5. The connection between rocker arm and disc of swing check valve adopts spherical connection structure, so that the disc has a certain degree of freedom within 360 ℃ and appropriate micro position compensation.
6. Alloy steel (13Cr) or hard alloy Stellite 6 is welded on the sealing surface of the swing check valve sealing pair, that is, it will not wear quickly due to erosion when used in medium with fine particles.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen