Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Floating Ball Valve||Body Material:||Cast Iron|
|Color:||Blue, Customer's Request||Type:||Ball Valve|
|Temperature Of Media:||Low Temperature||Pressure:||Low Pressure|
|Connection:||Flange||Face To Face:||ANSI B 16.1|
Anti Erosion Ball Valve Cast Iron,
Rustproof Ball Valve Cast Iron,
Light Weight ANSI Ball Valve
Ball valve and gate valve belong to the same type of valve. The difference is that its closing part is a ball. The ball rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close. Ball valve is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of medium in the pipeline. Flange ball valve standard GB / t21465-2008 "valve terminology" is defined as a valve in which the hoist (ball) is driven by the valve stem and rotates around the axis of the valve stem.
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section with the same length.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
1. The valve handle rotation position shall be reserved.
2. It cannot be used as throttling.
3. The ball valve with transmission mechanism shall be installed vertically.
|Flange end||ANSI 16.10|
|Face to face||ANSI 16.10|
|Design and manufacture||ANSI B 16.10|
|Norminal pressure (PSI)||125|
|Seal test||1.38 mpa|
|Shell test||2.41 mpa|
|stem||stainless steel 2Cr13|
|Ball||stainless steel 2Cr13|
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen