Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Floating Ball Valve||Body Material:||Steel|
|Pressure:||1.6MPa /2.5 MPA||Temperature Of Media:||Normal Temperature, Medium Temperature|
Bore Welded Worm Gear Ball Valve,
Lightweight Worm Gear Ball Valve,
Worm Lift Type Non Return Valve
Welded ball valves are widely used in various fields. Their superior quality and high-performance stability can not be achieved by ordinary cast steel ball valves. The service life of all welded ball valves is much longer than that of cast steel ball valves. All welded ball valves are widely used in various pipeline equipment such as urban gas, urban heating, petrochemical industry, shipbuilding, steel, pressure regulating station, power plant and so on
1. The valve body structure is welded integrally without external leakage.
2. The valve seat is composed of PTFE sealing ring and spring, which has strong adaptability to the changes of pressure and temperature and will not produce any leakage within the scope of use.
3. The anti leakage structure of the valve rod. There is a PTFE self sealing gasket and an O-ring at the bottom of the valve rod, which is composed of two O-rings and two PTFE gaskets to ensure no leakage.
4. The material of the valve body is the same as that of the pipeline, and there will be no uneven stress, extrusion and deformation due to earthquake and vehicles passing through the ground.
5. The valve body is light and easy to keep warm.
6. The directly buried ball valve can be directly buried underground without building a large valve well, but only a small shallow well on the ground, which greatly saves construction cost and engineering time.
7. The length of the valve body and the height of the valve stem can be adjusted according to the construction and design requirements of the pipeline.
8. The machining accuracy of the sphere is very precise, the operation is light, and there is no adverse interference.
10. There are two connection modes: welding and flange.
11. Operation mode: handle, gear (vertical / horizontal)Under the condition of normal operation, the warranty period is 12 years
1. The valve adopts carbon steel seamless steel pipe pressed integral welded ball valve.
2. The valve stem is made of AISI303 stainless steel and the valve body is made of AISI304 stainless steel. It is made by finishing grinding and has excellent sealing performance and corrosion resistance.
3. The sealing adopts carbon reinforced PTFE inclined elastic sealing ring, and the negative pressure is on the spherical surface, so that the sealing has the advantages of zero leakage and long service life.
4. Connection mode of the valve: welding, thread, flange, etc. for users to choose. Transmission mode: handle, turbine, pneumatic, electric and other transmission structures are adopted, and the switch is flexible and light.
5. The valve has the advantages of compact structure, light weight, easy thermal insulation and easy installation. This valve is generally installed horizontally.
6. The integrated welded ball valve is developed by absorbing foreign technology and combining with the actual situation in China. It is made in China instead of imported to fill the domestic gap. It is widely used in long-distance pipeline fields such as natural gas, petroleum, heating, chemical industry and thermal power pipeline network
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen