Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Body Material:||Ductile Iron GGG45||Color:||Customer's Request,blue|
|Connection:||Flange Ends||Port Size:||DN50-DN600|
|Standard:||DIN,BS||Stem Material:||Stainless Steel 2Cr13|
3inch flanged gate valve,
1.6mpa flanged gate valve,
gate valve 3 inch flange type
The valve can be used for opening and closing on pipelines and equipment with medium temperature not higher than 80 ℃.
1. The valve is flange connected and complies with GB / T 12232 standard. The valve is composed of valve body, bonnet, gate, valve rod, etc.
2. The valve rotates the valve stem by turning the special key to drive the ram up or down, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing. The integral vulcanized rubber of the valve plate effectively blocks the contact between the valve plate and the medium, and has excellent anti rust performance. The effect of sealing can be achieved by using the compensation effect of micro deformation produced by rubber when the ram is stressed.
1. Simple shape, light weight, good manufacturing technology, wide application range and easy installation.
2. The structure is reasonable and compact, the volume is small, and the mass closing parts (gate) adopt wedge structure, which can automatically compensate the deformation of the valve body caused by abnormal load or temperature during operation, and the sealing is safe and reliable.
3. The medium can flow in any direction from both sides of the gate valve, which can be connected or cut off.
4. Opening and closing is labor-saving. When opening and closing, the movement direction of the ram is perpendicular to the medium flow direction. Compared with the stop valve, the opening and closing of the gate valve is labor-saving.
5. It can be used for sewage discharge to prevent the gate from rusting.
Elastic seated inter seal valves cannot be used outside the scope recommended by the manufacturer. The following partial warnings are not all, but will help some application matters.
1. The elastic seat seal valve shall not be installed on the pipeline whose working pressure is greater than the nominal pressure.
2. The elastic seat seal valve shall not be used on the shrinking pipeline unless it is specially recommended or demonstrated by the manufacturer.
3. Resilient seated gate valves should not be exposed to freezing temperatures.
4. In order to prevent operation damage, it is recommended that the DN40~ DN100 operation torque should not be greater than 270N.m. DN125 ~ DN300 not more than 400 N.m. DN350 ～ DN600 not more than 500N.m.
5. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4 ℃, thermal insulation protection shall be provided; When it is used as the end valve, the companion pipe or jacket shall be used for heating to prevent the pipe wall temperature from being lower than 0 ℃.
6. It is strictly prohibited to install and use it on the pipeline bearing vibration or rapid change of medium temperature
7. The pipeline connected with the valve shall have fixed fulcrum, and the two flanges used for connection shall be concentric and parallel to avoid connecting stress and damaging the valve product after the valve is installed.
8. No matter where it is used, the elastic seat seal gate valve needs to be placed indoors. If it needs to be placed outdoors, the valve needs to be protected from wind, rain and sunshine. In colder climates, it shall be completed to prevent water from entering the valve and freezing, so as to prevent the damage of valve castings and elastic valve seats.
When the elastic seat seal gate valve is installed under the ditch, special tools are required to operate the valve. The transmission rod is used as a conventional operating handle. The transmission cap is installed on the valve. A long operating handle is required.
The transmission cap can be easily operated from the vault with the operating rod, and the vault size shall be convenient for the removal of the valve cover and internal parts for repair.
Installation on the ground: when the valve is installed on the ground, the pipeline shall be arranged in order to prevent damage to the valve. The valve cannot be installed on the disorderly arranged pipeline.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen