Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Gate Valve||Connection:||Flange Ends|
|Color:||Customer's Request,blue||Design Standard:||GB12234|
|Medium:||Water Oil||Body Material:||Ductile Iron|
|Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature,Normal Temperature||Pressure:||Medium Pressure,High Pressure|
dn40 gate valve flanged,
rising stem gate valve flange type,
dn40 gate valve flange type
The product is used for opening and closing equipment or pipelines; Not allowed for throttling
1. the valve is flange connected and complies with gb/t 12232 standard. The valve is mainly composed of valve body, gate, valve rod, valve cover, valve rod nut, hand wheel and other parts.
2. the valve rotates the valve stem nut by rotating the hand wheel to make the valve stem move up and down, so as to drive the ram to rise or fall, and make a linear displacement perpendicular to the fluid to achieve the purpose of opening and closing.
1. simple shape, good manufacturability, wide application range and easy installation.
2. the structure is reasonable and compact, the volume is small, and the closing piece (RAM) adopts wedge structure, which can automatically compensate the deformation of the valve body caused by abnormal load or temperature during operation, and the sealing is safe and reliable.
3. the medium can flow in any direction from both sides of the gate valve to achieve the purpose of connection or disconnection.
1. the valve shall be stored in a dry warehouse and shall not be stored in the open air.
2. for long-term storage, it should be maintained regularly.
3. the valve can be installed on any pipeline.
4. pressure test shall be carried out before installation, and installation can be carried out only after it meets the requirements.
5. clean the pipe and valve cavity before installation.
6. the hand wheel shall not be used for lifting.
7. the product shall not be subjected to large external force after installation.
8. the operating conditions shall be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification.
9. turn the hand wheel clockwise to close, and vice versa to open
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen