Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Floating Ball Valve||Connection:||Flange; RF|
|Working Pressure:||1.0-1.6Mpa (10-25bar)||Temperature Of Media:||-29~100℃|
|Body Material:||Grey Iron||Power:||Handle|
10 bar floating ball valve,
din standard floating ball valve,
cast iron ball valve floating type
This valve is used for opening and closing of pipelines with non corrosive medium and temperature less than or equal to 100 ℃.
1.Flange executive standard: BS EN1092-2-1997
2.The pressure test of the whole machine shall meet the standard EN12266-1-2012
3.Structural length standard :EN588-2005
|Temperature||-10℃ to 100℃|
|Ductile iron diagram||304|
1. Simple structure, good manufacturing process, flexible and rapid opening and closing, and wide application range.
2. The valve stem adopts anti blow out structure to increase the safety of the ball valve.
3. The medium can flow in any direction from both sides of the valve body to achieve the purpose of connection or disconnection
1. The valve shall be stored in a dry warehouse and shall not be stored in the open air.
2. For long-term storage, it shall be maintained regularly.
3. The product can be installed at any position and any pipeline, and the operating conditions shall be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification.
4. Pressure test shall be carried out before installation, and installation can only be carried out if it meets the requirements.
5. Clean the pipe and valve cavity before installation.
6. After the product is installed, it should not be subjected to large external force.
7. The direction of the handle shall be consistent with the direction of the square head groove of the valve stem.
8. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4 ℃, thermal insulation protection shall be provided; As the end valve, it shall be heated by tracing pipe or jacket to prevent the pipe wall temperature from being lower than 0 ℃.
9. It is strictly prohibited to install and use it on the pipeline subject to vibration or sudden change of medium temperature
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen