Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Floating Ball Valve||Color:||White,Customer's Request|
|Size:||DN15~DN200||Body Material:||Carbon Steel, WCB|
|Connection:||Flange End||Medium:||Water Oil Gas|
|Working Pressure:||150LB /2.0MPA||Power:||Handle|
Carbon Steel Floating Ball Valve,
API Standard Floating Ball Valve,
PTFE Seal Floating Ball Valve
The valve is composed of valve body, ball, stem, handle and other parts, by turning the handle to rotate the stem
90°, the stem drives the ball to rotate 90° to realize opening and closing
|The design and manufacture||
|The length of the structure||
|End connection||ASME B16.5|
|Inspection and testing||
|Body||ASTM A216 WCB|
|Stem,Ball||ASTM A182 F304|
1. This product should be kept in a dry warehouse and is strictly prohibited to be stored in the open air.
2. Long-term storage, regular maintenance.
3. This product can be installed in any position of pipeline or equipment, but it should be convenient to open and close.
4. Before installation, the pressure test should be carried out to meet the requirements before installation.
5. The pipe and valve cavity should be cleaned before installation.
6. The product shall not be subjected to a large external force after installation.
7. The position of the handle indicates whether the valve is open or closed. The handle opens when it is flat with the pipe axis, and closes when it is perpendicular to the pipe axis.
8. The operating conditions shall be consistent with the performance specification requirements.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen