Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Fire Protection Valves||Valve Name:||Butterfly Valve|
|Size:||DN50~DN200||Body Color:||Red Color|
|Body Material:||Ductile Iron||Seat Material:||NBR/EPDM|
|Suitable Tempreature:||≤80℃||Suitable Medium:||Water|
80mm butterfly valve,
ductile iron fire protection valves,
clamp connection fire protection valves
The valve is widely used in various pipelines of water supply and drainage, building fire protection and other systems, especially in the fire pipeline. The valve can be used on the pipeline or equipment with non corrosive medium to intercept, connect and regulate the flow
When the handle of the valve is rotated by 90 °, the valve shaft also rotates. The valve shaft drives the butterfly plate to rotate to open or close. The dial and the handle meet to adjust the flow
|Part Name||Part material|
|Disc||Ductile iron +NBR|
1. Small size, light weight, light operation.
2. The plate has high strength, large flow area, small flow resistance and energy saving.
3. The medium can flow from both sides of the butterfly plate in any direction to achieve the purpose of connecting or cutting.
4. Small operating torque, labor-saving and lightweight.
5. The number of opening and closing experiments is up to ten thousand times, and the life is long.
1. The valve is installed on the pipeline for opening and closing, and can also be used for adjusting and throttling.
2. The valve can be installed in any direction.
3. Pipe and valve cavity should be cleaned before installation.
4. The valve shall not be subjected to large external forces after installation.
5. The valve is installed on the pipeline that is closed for a long time, and should be opened and closed regularly.
6. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4℃, insulation protection should be done;
7. It is strictly prohibited to install and use in pipelines that bear vibration or rapid changes in medium temperature.
8. The working condition shall be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen