Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Butterfly Valve||Size:||DN50-DN1200|
|Pressure:||10k/20k||Material:||Carbon Steel Wcb|
|Medium:||Water Oil Steam||Connection:||Flange Ends|
|Color:||Customer's Request||Type:||Triple Eccentric Core|
|Temperature:||-29℃ To 425℃|
10K Carbon Steel Butterfly Valve,
20K Carbon Steel Butterfly Valve,
Water Three Eccentric Butterfly Valve
Butterfly valve has the advantages of simple structure, small volume and light weight. It is only composed of a few parts. Moreover, it can be opened and closed quickly by rotating 90 °, which is simple to operate. At the same time, the valve has good fluid control characteristics. The butterfly plate of the butterfly valve is installed in the diameter direction of the pipeline. In the cylindrical channel of the butterfly valve body, the disc-shaped butterfly plate rotates around the axis with a rotation angle of 0 ° ~ 90 °. When it rotates to 90 °, the valve is fully open. When the flange butterfly valve is in the fully open position, the thickness of the butterfly plate is the only resistance when the medium flows through the valve body. Therefore, the pressure drop generated through the valve is very small, so it has good flow control characteristics
Usage: This valve has been widely used in the fields of petroleum, light industry, shipping, power, supplying and draining water industry, pharmary etc. It flowing agents all of corrosive and uncorrosive gas, liquid, seme-liquid. It can adhust and cut off the fluid.
|part name||body||sealing ring||Stem||disc|
|Flange end||JIS B 2212|
|Face to face||JIS B 2002-1987|
1. The valve shall be stored in a dry warehouse and shall not be stored in the open air.
2. For long-term storage, it shall be maintained regularly.
3. The valve is installed on the horizontal or vertical pipeline, but it shall be easy to open and close.
4. Pressure test shall be conducted before installation, and installation can be carried out only after meeting the requirements.
5. Clean the inner cavity of pipes and valves before installation.
6. The valve shall not be subject to large external force after installation.
7. During installation, the medium flow direction shall be consistent with the arrow direction of the valve body.
8. The operating conditions shall meet the technical requirements in the performance specification.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen