Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Wafer Butterfly Valve||Body Material:||Ductile Iron/Cast Iron GGG50|
|Color:||BLUE,customized||Connection:||Wafer / Flanged|
|Working Pressure:||1.0-1.6Mpa (10-25bar)||Medium:||Water|
Wafer Ductile Cast Iron Butterfly Valve,
Electric Ductile Cast Iron Butterfly Valve,
1.6 Mpa Electric Actuated Butterfly Valve
The valve is widely used in various pipelines of water supply and drainage, building fire protection and other systems, especially in fire protection pipelines. The valve can be used in pipelines or equipment with non corrosive media for intercepting, connecting and regulating flow.
1. The valve is a wafer type connection. The valve is composed of valve body, disc plate, valve shaft, electric device and other parts.
2. When the electric device is operated, the valve shaft also rotates. The valve shaft drives the butterfly plate to rotate to open or close. Due to the characteristics of the electric device, the flow can be adjusted arbitrarily
1. The valve is installed on the pipeline for opening and closing, regulation and throttling.
2. The valve can be installed in any direction.
3. Clean the inner cavity of pipes and valves before installation.
4. The valve shall not be subject to large external force after installation.
5. The valve is installed on the long-term closed pipeline, and the opening and closing action shall be performed regularly.
6. When the local minimum temperature is lower than 4 ℃, thermal insulation protection shall be provided; When it is used as the end valve, the companion pipe or jacket shall be used for heating to prevent the pipe wall temperature from being lower than 0 ℃.
7. It is strictly prohibited to install and use it on the pipeline bearing vibration or rapid change of medium temperature.
8. The operating conditions shall be consistent with the requirements in the performance specification
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen