Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Swing Check Valve||Color:||Customer's Request|
|Media:||Water,Oil,steam||Body Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Connection:||Flange Ends,RF||Working Temperature:||-29℃~425℃|
150lb pressure swing check valve flanged,
stainless steel swing check valve flanged,
150lb pressure flanged swing check valve
This valve is only used to prevent reverse flow of medium on various pipelines or equipment and to open and close one way.
|Flange end||ANSI B 16.5|
|Face to face||ASME B 16.1|
|Design and manufacturing||ASME B 16.34|
|Nominal Pressure||150 LB|
|hell Test(water)||3.0 mpa|
|Seal Test(water)||2.2 mpa|
|Suitable temperature||temperature ≤ 150 ℃|
|Suitable pressure||pressure < 150LB.|
|Suitable medium||Water, steam, oil and nitric acid corrosive liquids|
1.Storage, installation and use instructions 1. The valve shall be stored in a dry warehouse, and dust-proof and waterproof preparations shall be made. It is strictly prohibited to store in the open air.
2. For long-term storage, it shall be maintained regularly.
3. Before installation, check whether the model and specification of the pressure tested valve are consistent, clean the inside and outside of the valve, check whether the valve rotates flexibly and whether the sealing surface is damaged. After confirmation, installation can be carried out.
4. The pipeline or equipment on which the valve is installed shall be flushed or cleaned first to remove the oil, welding slag and other sundries in the pipeline or equipment to avoid scratching the valve sealing surface.
5. When manually loading and unloading the valve, it is prohibited to discard it.
6. The valve is usually installed on the horizontal pipeline, and cannot be installed on the vertical pipeline. Note that the medium flow direction is consistent with the arrow direction on the valve body.
7. Pressure test shall be carried out before installation, and installation can only be carried out if it meets the requirements.
8. The product shall not be subjected to large external force after installation.
9. The operating conditions shall be consistent with the requirements in the performance specifications.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen