Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Swing Check Valve||Color:||Customer's Request,Black/gray|
|Standard:||API||Body Material:||Grey Iron|
|Connection:||Flange Ends,RF||Medium:||Water Oil Gas|
|Structure:||Swing||Temperature Of Media:||Medium Temperature|
2 flanged swing check valve,
pipeline flanged swing check valve,
2 swing check valve flanged
Principle of action
The valve is composed of valve body, valve cover, valve disc, rocker and other parts. The valve disc can automatically prevent fluid backflow. The valve disc of the valve is opened under the action of fluid pressure, and the fluid flows from the inlet side to the outlet side. When the inlet pressure is lower than the outlet pressure, the valve disc automatically closes under the action of fluid pressure difference, its own gravity and other factors to prevent the medium from flowing back.
1.Storage, installation and use instructions 1. The valve shall be stored in a dry warehouse, and dust-proof and waterproof preparations shall be made. It is strictly prohibited to store in the open air.
2. For long-term storage, it shall be maintained regularly.
3. Before installation, check whether the model and specification of the pressure tested valve are consistent, clean the inside and outside of the valve, check whether the valve rotates flexibly and whether the sealing surface is damaged. After confirmation, installation can be carried out.
4. The pipeline or equipment on which the valve is installed shall be flushed or cleaned first to remove the oil, welding slag and other sundries in the pipeline or equipment to avoid scratching the valve sealing surface.
5. When manually loading and unloading the valve, it is prohibited to discard it.
6. The valve is usually installed on the horizontal pipeline, and cannot be installed on the vertical pipeline. Note that the medium flow direction is consistent with the arrow direction on the valve body.
7. Pressure test shall be carried out before installation, and installation can only be carried out if it meets the requirements.
8. The product shall not be subjected to large external force after installation.
9. The operating conditions shall be consistent with the requirements in the performance specifications.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen