Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Flanged Swing Check Valve||Body Material:||Ductile Iron / Iron|
|Color:||Customer's Request||Connection:||Flange Ends,RF|
|Medium:||Water Oil Gas,steam||Working Temperature:||-20~180℃|
80mm Flanged Swing Check Valve,
Carbon Steel Flanged Swing Check Valve,
GB Standard Swing Check Valve Flanged
Swing type steel check return valve is suitable for pressure 1.6~25MPa/2.0-42.0MPa working temperature -29~+550℃ oil, chemical, pharmaceutical, chemical fertilizer, power industry and other conditions of the pipeline, the applicable medium for water, oil, steam, acid medium. It is a valve that controls the one-way flow of medium in the pipeline to prevent the backflow of medium in the pipeline. Check valves belong to automatic valves. The opening and closing parts are opened or closed by the power of the flowing medium. Check valves are only used for one-way flow of medium in the pipeline, to prevent media reflux, in case of accidents. Mainly used in petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, chemical fertilizer, electric power and other pipelines
|Main part||Part material|
|shaft||Carbon steel,Stainless steel|
The valve is composed of body, cover, disc, rocker and rocker shaft and other parts, the disc can automatically prevent fluid backflow. The disc of the valve is opened under the action of fluid pressure, and the fluid flows from the inlet side to the outlet side. When the inlet pressure is lower than the outlet pressure, the disc will automatically close to prevent media backflow under the action of the fluid pressure difference and its own gravity.
1. Fluid resistance is small, the sealing surface by the medium's hand brush and small erosion.
2. Simple shape, good manufacturing technology, wide range of application.
3. The limited position device in the body cavity prevents the opening position of the valve disc from being too high to be closed, so that the operation performance of the machine is more stable
4. During installation, the medium flow direction is consistent with the arrow direction on the valve body.
1. The valve should be placed in a dry warehouse and is strictly prohibited to be stored in the open air.
2. Long-term storage should be maintained regularly.
3. Operating conditions shall meet the requirements of performance specifications.
4. Pressure test should be carried out before installation, and installation can only be performed if it meets the requirements.
5. The pipe and valve cavity should be cleaned before installation.
6. The product shall not be subject to large external force after installation.
7. The valve is usually installed in the horizontal pipeline, but can also be installed in the vertical pipeline or inclined pipeline, and pay attention to the medium flow direction and the arrow direction on the valve body consistent.
Contact Person: Ms. Ada Chen